Our enterprise is capable of maintaining the entire production cycle, from mould modelling and casting billet production.
The foundry is staffed with qualified and experienced personnel, capable of maintaining adherence to all applicable standards and achieving top casting quality.
Steel and cast iron is processed using a direct-current electric arc steelmaking furnace with a capacity of 3 tons, capable of producing all types of high-alloy and low-alloy steels, steels with special properties – stainless, nickel-free and other types; cast iron: grey, synthetic, heat-resistant, all kinds of non-ferrous metals and alloys, aluminium and its alloys, as well as waste melting (furnace blend, shavings, scrap metal).
Non-ferrous alloys are cast using 150 kg and 350 kg induction furnaces, as well as 250 kg gas crucible furnaces.
The foundry performs casting of the following metals and alloys:
- Steel castings. Casting weight – up to 2.5 tons
- Grey and high-strength iron castings. Casting weight – up to 1 ton
- Aluminium and aluminium alloy castings. Casting weight: up to 150 kg with green sand moulds, up to 1.5 kg with pressure casting
- Copper and brass castings. Casting weight: up to 350 kg with green sand moulds, up to 2 kg with pressure casting
- Centrifugal casting. Casting weight – up to 500 kg
Moulds for steel and iron casting are produced using the AlpHaset technology.