RER employs high-tech production facilities for the manufacture of printed circuit assemblies and electronic components. The company has technologies, equipment and industrial areas allowing the manufacture of electronic products for a wide range of application in all types of rolling stock equipment, as well as in the automotive and energy industries.
Technical specifications of the main technological equipment for the manufacture of printed circuit assemblies and electronic components are as follows:
Automatic Surface Mount Assembly Line
(min. size, mm LW70x50, maximum-443×508, thickness, mm 0.4-6.0):
- Automatic screen printer PANASONIC SPG;
- Automatic MY300LX-11 mounter for the installation of SMD components;
- Convection oven Heller 1505 MK 5 Air Only.
Automatic optical inspection system
- Saki BF Frontier II Inline AOI / Optical Inspection Machine.
For the assembly of small and medium batches of printed circuit boards and prototypes
- Automatic DIMA PP-050 “ATOZ” mounter for the installation of SMD components;
- Breeze RO-413 solder reflow oven (Dima, Netherlands);
- Manual screen printer SP-500 (Dima).
Functional control and repairs
- SM-3TPZ-144-HD2 Trinocular stereo microscope 3.5X-90X;
- PACE Repair station;
- Humidity and temperature test chamber (1 m3), vibration load resistance test bench;
- Insulation strength test bench (up to 3kW).
- Pillarhouse JADE MK II machines for selective soldering of pin components;
- Weller, Ersa soldering stations.
- MyCRONIC MYC50 automatic system for selective application of moisture-proof materials (allows the application of various protective materials, such as varnishes, sealants of gels, in a fully automatic mode).