February 08, 2016 the solemn opening of “RER” had happened.
February 8, 1946….Exactly at that day the order about putting into operation the Riga Electric Machine Building Works ("RER") enterprises was signed by USSR Electrical Industry people’s commissar.
February 8, 2016 restored museum of factory’s history was opened. It is situated in historical place, in one of the main buildings of partnership «Conductor» at the same time.
Two enterprises have long, glorious, full of great events history, about which the exhibition tells.
In honor of opening, old stagers and factory’s workers had gathered in the museum’s hall. Deputy Technical Director JSC "RER" Aleksandr Popadin had spoken at a meeting. They reminisced the last days, their own successes and factory’s results which had already become a history.